Jumpstart Planning Session
Jumpstart Planning Session
Jumpstart Planning Sessions are intended for recently engaged couples in need of assistance kicking off their wedding planning on a good foot without the budget or desire for full service planning.
This unique approach to wedding planning provides you the game plan, templates and resources to organize your planning from the beginning and start your journey on a solid ground of information and expectations. Combined with individual one-on-one coaching, the Jumpstart Session is personalized to your areas of need to set you up for a successful planning process.
Please Note: Once you purchase your Jumpstart Session you will receive a secure link to download your Workbook + Planning Resource Guide, as well as a Schedule Link to schedule your individual planning session.
- Your completed Workbook must be submitted at least 48 hour prior to your scheduled session.
- Please allow between 2-4 hours to complete your Workbook. You may need to gather information or schedule time with family and loved ones, so I recommend allowing yourself a two-week period of time with your Workbook.
- Completed Workbooks should be returned to Abby at email@example.com
Are you at the beginning of your wedding planning and overwhelmed by what to do first? The sheer number of tasks and moving pieces immediately following your engagement can be OVERWHELMING enough to suck the joy out of a meaningful and special experience in your life.
What the Jumpstart Planning Sessions will help you accomplish:
- A clear understanding of how to start your planning process
- Identifying your individual Wedding Values and and how to make decisions based on those values.
- Clear steps on how to have the most important budget and expectations conversations with parents, family and loved ones.
- Personalized solutions on how to handle family dynamics, planning challenges and areas of overwhelm you are facing.
- The best next steps for planning with your vendors and budget
- Individual Jumpstart Planning Workbook
- Identifying Your Wedding Values Worksheet
- Must-Have Conversations Worksheet: Family Expectations and Contributions
- Budget Planning + Tracking Spreadsheet
- Personalized Planning Checklist
- Planning Resource Guide
- Guide to organizing your wedding inspiration
- Venue + Catering Recommendation Checklist
- Major Vendor Recommendation Checklist
- Wedding Etiquette Resource Guide
- 2 - Hour Planning Session with an experienced planner to review your values, budget and vendors and next steps.
- Six weeks of follow up resources and email check-ins to keep your planning on track