JUMPSTART PLANNING SESSIONS
Are you at the beginning of your wedding planning and overwhelmed by what to do first? The sheer number of tasks and moving pieces immediately following your engagement can be enough to suck the joy out of a meaningful and special experience in your life.
Jumpstart Planning Sessions are intended for recently engaged couples in need of assistance kicking off their wedding planning on a good foot without the budget or desire for full service planning.
Get organized. Get clear on your values. Get started.
What is a Jumpstart Planning Session?
This unique approach to wedding planning provides you the game plan, templates and resources to organize your planning from the beginning and start your journey on a solid ground of information and expectations. Combined with individual one-on-one coaching, the Jumpstart Session is personalized to your areas of need to set you up for a successful planning process.
What the Jumpstart Planning Sessions will help you accomplish:
- A clear understanding of how to start your planning process
- Identifying your individual Wedding Values and and how to make decisions based on those values.
- Clear steps on how to have the most important budget and expectations conversations with parents, family and loved ones.
- Personalized solutions on how to handle family dynamics, planning challenges and areas of overwhelm you are facing.
The best next steps for planning with your vendors and budget
- Individual Jumpstart Planning Workbook
- Identifying Your Wedding Values Worksheet
- Must-Have Conversations Worksheet: Family Expectations and Contributions
- Budget Planning + Tracking Spreadsheet
- Personalized Planning Checklist
- Planning Resource Guide
- Guide to organizing your wedding inspiration
- Venue + Catering Recommendation Checklist
- Major Vendor Recommendation Checklist
- Wedding Etiquette Resource Guide
2 - Hour Planning Session with an experienced planner to review your values, budget and vendors and next steps.
- Six weeks of follow up resources and email check-ins to keep your planning on track
How to Book Your Session:
Jumpstart Planning Session are held virtually and available to all couples!
In-person sessions for Chicago area couples also available.
Fill out the brief inquiry below. Abby will contact you to book your session and send over your workbook! Completed workbooks are due 48 hours prior to your scheduled planning session.